Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROPPING exist?
Definitions of CROPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - the yield from plants in a single growing season
- noun - a cultivated plant that is grown commercially on a large scale
- noun - a collection of people or things appearing together
- noun - the output of something in a season
- noun - the stock or handle of a whip
- noun - a pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food
- verb - to cut off short
There are 8 letters in CROPPING: C G I N O P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROPPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROPPING plus a wildcard: CROPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROPPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.