Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROFTERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROFTERS exist?
Definitions of CROFTERS in dictionaries:
- noun - an owner or tenant of a small farm in Great Britain
- n - a tenant farmer
There are 8 letters in CROFTERS: C E F O R R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROFTERS plus a wildcard: CROFTERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROFTERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROFTERS
- ... SCOTLAND Scottish ISLES crofters Cottage SKYE COAST ORIGINAL ARTIST
- As oil prices soar crofters return to the old ways and get their heat ...
- Old photograph of crofters knitting and carrying Peat on the Island of ...
- Email This BlogThis Share to Twitter Share to Facebook
- crofters Cottage (Isle of Skye)
- crofters Dream ..... working Cairn Terriers
- Trout Fishing in Scotland Assynt Sutherland
- Wild Rose Country Lodge (Noordhoek ...
- Lewis crofters Ltd
- DECROFTING A WHOLEPART CROFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.