Scrabble word: CRITIQUE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRITIQUE exist?
Definitions of CRITIQUE in dictionaries:
- noun - an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- noun - a serious examination and judgment of something
- verb - appraise critically
- A critical review or commentary, especially one dealing with works of art or literature.
- A critical discussion of a specified topic.
- To review or discuss critically.
- verb - to judge as a critic
There are 8 letters in CRITIQUE: C E I I Q R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRITIQUE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRITIQUE plus a wildcard: CRITIQUE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRITIQUE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRITIQUE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.