Scrabble word: CRITICISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRITICISM exist?
Definitions of CRITICISM in dictionaries:
- noun - disapproval expressed by pointing out faults or shortcomings
- noun - a serious examination and judgment of something
- noun - a written evaluation of a work of literature
- The act of criticizing, especially adversely.
- A critical comment or judgment.
- The art, skill, or profession of making discriminating judgments and evaluations, especially of literary or other artistic works.
- A review or article expressing such judgment and evaluation.
- Detailed investigation of the origin and history of literary documents, such as the Bible.
There are 9 letters in CRITICISM: C C I I I M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRITICISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRITICISM plus a wildcard: CRITICISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRITICISM
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRITICISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.