Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRINOLINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRINOLINE exist?
Definitions of CRINOLINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a skirt stiffened with hoops
- noun - a full stiff petticoat made of crinoline fabric
- noun - a stiff coarse fabric used to stiffen hats or clothing
- A coarse, stiff fabric of cotton or horsehair used especially to line and stiffen hats and garments.
- A petticoat made of this fabric.
- A hoop skirt.
There are 9 letters in CRINOLINE: C E I I L N N O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRINOLINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRINOLINE plus a wildcard: CRINOLINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRINOLINE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRINOLINE
- crinoline or petticoat is easy to make really Well at least it is ...
- The crinoline of the 1850s and 1860s was the greatest fashion ...
- Le costume entre 1850 et 1870 la crinoline - Dona Rodrigue
- Free Childs crinoline Pattern FabriCate & Mira
- crinoline petticoats Stories a la Mode
- crinoline Chroniques de la Costumerie
- crinoline structured by steel hoops with ruffled petticoat worn ...
- crinoline Lovelies for Little Girls by Puchibi
- crinolinelocation roberobe enfant ceremoniewww.mariee-robes.com
- Picture of a crinoline 1863.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.