Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRINOIDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRINOIDS exist?
Definitions of CRINOIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - primitive echinoderms having five or more feathery arms radiating from a central disk
- n - a marine animal
There are 8 letters in CRINOIDS: C D I I N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRINOIDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRINOIDS plus a wildcard: CRINOIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRINOIDS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRINOIDS
- Superficially these crinoids resemble plants what with there fronds ...
- Filecrinoids.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- all living crinoids appear to be passive suspension feeders they do ...
- This is another piece of massed crinoids. It has been polished to show ...
- ... crinoids and suggesting ways for underwater photographers to cope
- crinoids were stalked echinoderms composed of multiple plates crinoids ...
- crinoids attached to coral
- crinoids - crinoids
- crinoids - Fossil Picture Gallery
- Live Like Dirt crinoids