Scrabble word: CRIMINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRIMINAL exist?
Definitions of CRIMINAL in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- adj - bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure
- adj - guilty of crime or serious offense
- adj - involving or being or having the nature of a crime
- Of, involving, or having the nature of crime: criminal abuse.
- Relating to the administration of penal law.
- Guilty of crime.
- Characteristic of a criminal.
- One that has committed or been legally convicted of a crime.
- noun - one who has committed a crime
There are 8 letters in CRIMINAL: A C I I L M N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIMINAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRIMINAL plus a wildcard: CRIMINAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRIMINAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRIMINAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.