Scrabble word: CRIMINAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRIMINAL exist?
Definitions of CRIMINAL in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has committed a crime or has been legally convicted of a crime
- adj - bringing or deserving severe rebuke or censure
- adj - guilty of crime or serious offense
- adj - involving or being or having the nature of a crime
- Of, involving, or having the nature of crime: criminal abuse.
- Relating to the administration of penal law.
- Guilty of crime.
- Characteristic of a criminal.
- One that has committed or been legally convicted of a crime.
- noun - one who has committed a crime