Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CRICKETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRICKETS exist?
Definitions of CRICKETS in dictionaries:
- noun - leaping insect
- noun - a game played with a ball and bat by two teams of 11 players
- verb - play cricket
- v - to play cricket (a ball game)
There are 8 letters in CRICKETS: C C E I K R S T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRICKETS plus a wildcard: CRICKETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRICKETS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRICKETS
- ... the trees are starting to bud and the crickets are starting to SING
- Mole crickets Insects
- Edible Pregnant Field crickets
- crickets Facts & Identification Orkin.com
- ... -Packs Livefood Livefood Silent crickets (Gryllus assimilis
- Mole crickets may have gotten their name from the fact that they spend ...
- live crickets live feeder crickets
- cricketscrickets and more crickets Central Illinois Pest & Termite ...
- Raising crickets www.gotroaches.com
- ... -Packs Livefood Livefood Black crickets (Gryllus bimaculatus