Scrabble word: CRIBBED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRIBBED exist?
Definitions of CRIBBED in dictionaries:
- noun - baby bed with high sides made of slats
- noun - a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
- noun - a bin or granary for storing grains
- noun - the cards discarded by players at cribbage
- noun - a card game (usually for two players) in which each player is dealt six cards and discards one or two
- verb - to confine closely
There are 7 letters in CRIBBED: B B C D E I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRIBBED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRIBBED plus a wildcard: CRIBBED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRIBBED
Images for CRIBBED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.