Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CREWEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CREWEL exist?
Definitions of CREWEL in dictionaries:
- Loosely twisted worsted yarn used for fancywork and embroidery.
- n - a woolen yarn
There are 6 letters in CREWEL: C E E L R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CREWEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CREWEL plus a wildcard: CREWEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CREWEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CREWEL
- Oil and Cotton Intro to crewel Embroidery with Katherine Shaughnessy
- Lee Jofa TYLER crewel AQUA 2006195.13 - Lee Jofa New - New York NY
- crewel Fabric Butterfly n blooms on off white Cotton Duck crewel ...
- ... crewel patternsjacobean crewel patternsmodern crewelcrewel
- Basic crewel Embroidery Stitches Are the Foundation
- Rare Adams Great Plains Indians Dress crewel Embroidery Kit
- httpwww.needlenthread.comImagespatternsHand_EmbroideryFlowery ...
- crewel bird 1 Janet Haigh Her Work
- Woolly Fabulous Doodling in crewel
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.