Scrabble word: CRESCENDO
Is CRESCENDO valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CRESCENDO in dictionaries:
- noun - (music) a gradual increase in loudness
- verb - grow louder
- adj - gradually increasing in volume
- A gradual increase, especially in the volume or intensity of sound in a passage.
- A passage played with a gradual increase in volume or intensity.
- A steady increase in intensity or force: “insisted [that] all paragraphs... should be structured as a crescendo rising to a climactic last sentence” (Henry A.
- The climactic point or moment after such a progression: “The attacks... began in December... and reached a crescendo during [the president’s] September visit” (Foreign Affairs).
There are 9 letters in CRESCENDO: C C D E E N O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CRESCENDO
Click to search all anagrams of CRESCENDO plus a wildcard: CRESCENDO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRESCENDO
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRESCENDO
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.