Scrabble word: CRAYFISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRAYFISH exist?
Definitions of CRAYFISH in dictionaries:
- noun - warm-water lobsters without claws
- noun - tiny lobster-like crustaceans usually boiled briefly
- noun - small freshwater decapod crustacean that resembles a lobster
- noun - large edible marine crustacean having a spiny carapace but lacking the large pincers of true lobsters
- Also called crawdad, mudbug.
There are 8 letters in CRAYFISH: A C F H I R S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRAYFISH plus a wildcard: CRAYFISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRAYFISH
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRAYFISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.