Scrabble word: CRANBERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRANBERRY exist?
Definitions of CRANBERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous shrubs of genus Vaccinium bearing cranberries
- noun - very tart red berry used for sauce or juice
- A mat-forming, evergreen shrub (Vaccinium macrocarpum) of eastern North America, having pink flowers and tart, red, edible berries.
- The berries of this plant, used in sauces, jellies, relishes, and beverages.
- Any of several similar or related plants, especially Vaccinium oxycoccos.