Scrabble word: CRANBERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRANBERRY exist?
Definitions of CRANBERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous shrubs of genus Vaccinium bearing cranberries
- noun - very tart red berry used for sauce or juice
- A mat-forming, evergreen shrub (Vaccinium macrocarpum) of eastern North America, having pink flowers and tart, red, edible berries.
- The berries of this plant, used in sauces, jellies, relishes, and beverages.
- Any of several similar or related plants, especially Vaccinium oxycoccos.
There are 9 letters in CRANBERRY: A B C E N R R R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRANBERRY plus a wildcard: CRANBERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRANBERRY
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRANBERRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.