Scrabble word: CRABBING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CRABBING exist?
Definitions of CRABBING in dictionaries:
- noun - decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers
- noun - a quarrelsome grouch
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Cancer
- noun - the fourth sign of the zodiac
- noun - the edible flesh of any of various crabs
- noun - a louse that infests the pubic region of the human body
- noun - a stroke of the oar that either misses the water or digs too deeply
- verb - to express discontent
There are 8 letters in CRABBING: A B B C G I N R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CRABBING plus a wildcard: CRABBING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CRABBING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CRABBING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.