Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COXSWAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does COXSWAIN exist?
Definitions of COXSWAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the helmsman of a ship's boat or a racing crew
- A person who usually steers a ship’s boat and has charge of its crew.
- A person in a racing shell who usually directs the rest of the crew.
- v - to steer a racing rowboat
There are 8 letters in COXSWAIN: A C I N O S W X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COXSWAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COXSWAIN plus a wildcard: COXSWAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COXSWAIN
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COXSWAIN
- pocock coxswain
- coxswain (far right) 8th and 7th position rowers at the Head of the ...
- The United States mens (8) rowing crew competes at the 2000 Sydney ...
- coxswain Zach Vlahos of Piedmont lower left leads one of the four ...
- Photo courtesy of Sports Graphics)
- coxswain - Lake Parade 2013 Samedi 13 juillet 2013 Geneva ...
- coxswain Encyclopedia
- FileWIRAs coxswain Toss.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... Will the single shell coxswain soon be joining the dinosaurs
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.