Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COWPOX
In which Scrabble dictionary does COWPOX exist?
Definitions of COWPOX in dictionaries:
- noun - a viral disease of cattle causing a mild skin disease affecting the udder
- A mild, contagious skin disease of cattle, usually affecting the udder, that is caused by a virus and characterized by the eruption of a pustular rash.
- n - a cattle disease
There are 6 letters in COWPOX: C O O P W X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COWPOX plus a wildcard: COWPOX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COWPOX
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COWPOX
- 01.058.1.01.004. cowpox virus
- Human cowpox in a veterinary student The Lancet Infectious Diseases
- Jenner invented vaccination butwere his experiments ethical
- ... cowpox which (according to the original caption) had wonderful
- Edward Jenner and vaccination - ABPI - Resources for Schools
- Figure 1 . cowpox lesions with ulcerated nodules on upper lip and left ...
- cowpox virus infection in 3 persons in northern France caused by ...
- barbenpd3 - Edward Jenner by Cody Smith
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.