Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COVETING
In which Scrabble dictionary does COVETING exist?
Definitions of COVETING in dictionaries:
- verb - wish, long, or crave for (something, especially the property of another person)
- v - to desire greatly
There are 8 letters in COVETING: C E G I N O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COVETING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COVETING plus a wildcard: COVETING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COVETING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COVETING
- Gak Sido Riyoyo Worship of the black stone
- coveting gapingvoid
- The History Blog Blog Archive An Enigma machine worth coveting
- So True - Page 9
- ... out 5 things our chic chick Lauren Chaves is coveting this month
- ... stylish spaces olivia palermo currently coveting hermes tray
- how to draw children coveting
- Best Goth weddings inspiration from Rock n Roll Bride. Gothic wedding ...
- coveting from the Backseat H&M Leather Peplum Top The Backseat ...
- DROWNING - Sometimes its REALLY Hilarious demotivational poster
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.