Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COUPLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUPLING exist?
Definitions of COUPLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a connection (like a clamp or vise) between two things so they move together
- noun - a mechanical device that serves to connect the ends of adjacent objects
- noun - the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - link together
- verb - form a pair or pairs
- verb - engage in sexual intercourse
- The act of forming couples.
- The act of uniting sexually.
- A device that links or connects.
- Transfer of energy from one circuit to another.
- The body part of a four-footed animal that connects the hindquarters to the forequarters.
- noun - a joining device
There are 8 letters in COUPLING: C G I L N O P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUPLING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUPLING plus a wildcard: COUPLING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUPLING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUPLING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.