Scrabble word: COUPLING
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUPLING exist?
Definitions of COUPLING in dictionaries:
- noun - a connection (like a clamp or vise) between two things so they move together
- noun - a mechanical device that serves to connect the ends of adjacent objects
- noun - the act of pairing a male and female for reproductive purposes
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - link together
- verb - form a pair or pairs
- verb - engage in sexual intercourse
- The act of forming couples.
- The act of uniting sexually.
- A device that links or connects.
- Transfer of energy from one circuit to another.
- The body part of a four-footed animal that connects the hindquarters to the forequarters.
- noun - a joining device