Scrabble word: COUNTERCHECK
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNTERCHECK exist?
Definitions of COUNTERCHECK in dictionaries:
- noun - a check that restrains another check
- noun - something that checks the correctness of a previous check
- verb - oppose or check by a counteraction
- verb - check a second time
- Something that serves to check, restrict, or limit something else.
- Something that confirms or denies the correctness of a previous check.
- To oppose or check by a counteraction.
- To check again in order to verify.
There are 12 letters in COUNTERCHECK: C C C E E H K N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNTERCHECK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNTERCHECK plus a wildcard: COUNTERCHECK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNTERCHECK
12 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUNTERCHECK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.