Scrabble word: COUNTERBALANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNTERBALANCE exist?
Definitions of COUNTERBALANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - a weight that balances another weight
- noun - equality of distribution
- noun - a compensating equivalent
- verb - adjust for
- verb - contrast with equal weight or force
- verb - oppose and mitigate the effects of by contrary actions
- A force or influence equally counteracting another.
- A weight that acts to balance another; a counterpoise or counterweight.
- To act as a counteracting force, influence, or weight to; counterpoise.
- To oppose with an equal force; offset.
There are 14 letters in COUNTERBALANCE: A A B C C E E L N N O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNTERBALANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNTERBALANCE plus a wildcard: COUNTERBALANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNTERBALANCE
14 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUNTERBALANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.