Scrabble word: COUNTENANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COUNTENANCE exist?
Definitions of COUNTENANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the appearance conveyed by a person's face
- noun - formal and explicit approval
- noun - the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
- verb - consent to, give permission
- Appearance, especially the expression of the face.
- The face or facial features.
- A look or expression indicative of encouragement or of moral support.
- Support or approval.
- Bearing; demeanor.
There are 11 letters in COUNTENANCE: A C C E E N N N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COUNTENANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COUNTENANCE plus a wildcard: COUNTENANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COUNTENANCE
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COUNTENANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.