Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COTILLION
In which Scrabble dictionary does COTILLION exist?
Definitions of COTILLION in dictionaries:
- noun - a ball at which young ladies are presented to society
- noun - a lively dance originating in France in the 18th century
- A formal ball, especially one at which girls are presented to society.
- A lively dance, originating in France in the 18th century, having varied, intricate patterns and steps.
- A quadrille.
- Music for these dances.
There are 9 letters in COTILLION: C I I L L N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COTILLION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COTILLION plus a wildcard: COTILLION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COTILLION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COTILLION
- Debutantes of the Greenwich cotillion 2010
- History of the Debutante cotillion
- cotillion Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 2011 cotillion Information
- Greenwich Time Article - Presentation of cotillion Gowns
- Which cotillion you attend defines your allegiances.
- MRAC Events 2010 Debutante cotillion 2008 cotillion Highlights
- cotillion Elise Beall Photography
- ... Holiday Dresses Little Girls Dresses Blog cotillion A Tradition
- AKA cotillion NOLA.com