Is COSTUMES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COSTUMES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the attire worn in a play or at a fancy dress ball
- noun - unusual or period attire not characteristic of or appropriate to the time and place
- noun - the prevalent fashion of dress (including accessories and hair style as well as garments)
- noun - the attire characteristic of a country or a time or a social class
- verb - dress in a costume
- verb - furnish with costumes
- verb - to supply with a costume (a style of dress)
There are 8 letters in COSTUMES: C E M O S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COSTUMES
To search all scrabble anagrams of COSTUMES, to go: COSTUMES?
Rearrange the letters in COSTUMES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of COSTUMES
7 letters out of COSTUMES
6 letters out of COSTUMES
5 letters out of COSTUMES
4 letters out of COSTUMES
3 letters out of COSTUMES
2 letters out of COSTUMES
Contextual use of COSTUMES
What's nearby COSTUMES
Lookup in Wiki for COSTUMES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COSTUMES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COSTUMES"