Scrabble word: COSTUMES
In which Scrabble dictionary does COSTUMES exist?
Definitions of COSTUMES in dictionaries:
- noun - the attire worn in a play or at a fancy dress ball
- noun - unusual or period attire not characteristic of or appropriate to the time and place
- noun - the prevalent fashion of dress (including accessories and hair style as well as garments)
- noun - the attire characteristic of a country or a time or a social class
- verb - dress in a costume
- verb - furnish with costumes
- verb - to supply with a costume (a style of dress)
There are 8 letters in COSTUMES: C E M O S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COSTUMES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COSTUMES plus a wildcard: COSTUMES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COSTUMES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COSTUMES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.