Scrabble word: COSMOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does COSMOLOGY exist?
Definitions of COSMOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the metaphysical study of the origin and nature of the universe
- noun - the branch of astrophysics that studies the origin and evolution and structure of the universe
- The study of the physical universe considered as a totality of phenomena in time and space.
- The astrophysical study of the history, structure, and constituent dynamics of the universe.
- A specific theory or model of this structure and these dynamics.
There are 9 letters in COSMOLOGY: C G L M O O O S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COSMOLOGY plus a wildcard: COSMOLOGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COSMOLOGY
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COSMOLOGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.