Scrabble word: COSMOLOGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does COSMOLOGY exist?
Definitions of COSMOLOGY in dictionaries:
- noun - the metaphysical study of the origin and nature of the universe
- noun - the branch of astrophysics that studies the origin and evolution and structure of the universe
- The study of the physical universe considered as a totality of phenomena in time and space.
- The astrophysical study of the history, structure, and constituent dynamics of the universe.
- A specific theory or model of this structure and these dynamics.