Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORTEXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORTEXES exist?
Definitions of CORTEXES in dictionaries:
- noun - the layer of unmyelinated neurons (the grey matter) forming the cortex of the cerebrum
- noun - the tissue forming the outer layer of an organ or structure in plant or animal
- noun - the tissue that surrounds the lens nucleus
- adj - the outer layer of an organ [n -TICES or -TEXES] : CORTICAL
There are 8 letters in CORTEXES: C E E O R S T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORTEXES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORTEXES plus a wildcard: CORTEXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORTEXES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORTEXES
- The word Trinosophie quite properly infers a triple meaning (Solar ...
- Self-Reflecting Human Consciousness Tied To Prefrontal Cortex Grey ...
- Thread 2013 WTC final table 1 Khador jack factory
- untitled abstraction ernesto neto two cortexes in the void 2003
- 2011 Bugatti Veyron pics automotif Blog
- 2009 March archive at Your Health News at BAMI.us
- Figure 5 Suppression of Tctex-1 in radial glia induced premature ...
- slivers of glass into other men s motor cortexes that
- Kick Your Pesky Cocaine Habit By Blasting Your Brain with Lasers
- Mind numbing Sexually explicit films shut down the part in womens ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.