Scrabble word: CORRUPTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORRUPTS exist?
Definitions of CORRUPTS in dictionaries:
- verb - corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality
- verb - make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence
- verb - place under suspicion or cast doubt upon
- verb - alter from the original
- adj - dishonest and venal
- verb - to subvert the honesty or integrity of
There are 8 letters in CORRUPTS: C O P R R S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORRUPTS plus a wildcard: CORRUPTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORRUPTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORRUPTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.