Scrabble word: CORRELATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORRELATE exist?
Definitions of CORRELATE in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two or more related or complementary variables
- verb - to bear a reciprocal or mutual relation
- verb - bring into a mutual, complementary, or reciprocal relation
- adj - mutually related
- To put or bring into causal, complementary, parallel, or reciprocal relation.
- To be related by a correlation.
There are 9 letters in CORRELATE: A C E E L O R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORRELATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORRELATE plus a wildcard: CORRELATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORRELATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORRELATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.