Scrabble word: CORPUSCLE
Is CORPUSCLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CORPUSCLE in dictionaries:
- noun - (nontechnical usage) a tiny piece of anything
- noun - either of two types of cells (erythrocytes and leukocytes) and sometimes including platelets
- An unattached body cell, such as a blood or lymph cell.
- A rounded, globular mass of cells, such as the pressure receptor on certain nerve endings.
- A discrete particle, such as a photon or an electron.
- A minute globular particle.
There are 9 letters in CORPUSCLE: C C E L O P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORPUSCLE
Click to search all anagrams of CORPUSCLE plus a wildcard: CORPUSCLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORPUSCLE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORPUSCLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.