Scrabble word: CORPORATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORPORATION exist?
Definitions of CORPORATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state
- noun - slang for a paunch
- A body that is granted a charter legally recognizing it as a separate legal entity having its own rights, privileges, and liabilities distinct from those of its members.
- Such a body created for purposes of government.
- A group of people combined into or acting as one body.
There are 11 letters in CORPORATION: A C I N O O O P R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORPORATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORPORATION plus a wildcard: CORPORATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORPORATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORPORATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.