Scrabble word: CORONARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORONARY exist?
Definitions of CORONARY in dictionaries:
- noun - obstruction of blood flow in a coronary artery by a blood clot (thrombus)
- adj - surrounding like a crown (especially of the blood vessels surrounding the heart)
- Of, relating to, or being the coronary arteries or coronary veins.
- Of or relating to the heart.
- noun - an artery supplying blood to the heart
There are 8 letters in CORONARY: A C N O O R R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORONARY plus a wildcard: CORONARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORONARY
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORONARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.