Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CORKAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORKAGE exist?
Definitions of CORKAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a charge added at a restaurant for every bottle of wine served that was not bought on the premises
- A charge exacted at a restaurant for every bottle of liquor served that was not bought on the premises.
- n - a charge for wine in a restaurant
There are 7 letters in CORKAGE: A C E G K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORKAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORKAGE plus a wildcard: CORKAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORKAGE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORKAGE
- Virginia House of Delegates Passes corkage Bill DCist
- Avenida Restaurant is Back to BYOB Tuesday The Shops and ...
- Cork vs. Screw-cap A Raw Story
- Great atmosphere good food but expensive corkage. - High Falls ...
- Free recipes michelin recipes dinner party food Pied Terre
- corkage laws allow for patrons to bring home a bottle of wine ...
- Total Views 160 Daily Views 1
- Phase Design - Life After corkage Ottoman & Barstool Contemporary ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.