Scrabble word: CORIANDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does CORIANDER exist?
Definitions of CORIANDER in dictionaries:
- noun - Old World herb with aromatic leaves and seed resembling parsley
- noun - dried coriander seeds used whole or ground
- noun - parsley-like herb used as seasoning or garnish
- An aromatic annual Eurasian herb (Coriandrum sativum) in the parsley family, having parsleylike leaves and umbels of tiny white to pinkish flowers.
- The fresh, young, leafy plantlets of this herb, used in salads and various dishes as a flavoring and garnish.
- The seedlike fruit of this plant, used whole or ground as a flavoring for food and as a seasoning, as in curry powder.
There are 9 letters in CORIANDER: A C D E I N O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CORIANDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CORIANDER plus a wildcard: CORIANDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CORIANDER
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CORIANDER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.