Scrabble word: CONVERSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVERSION exist?
Definitions of CONVERSION in dictionaries:
- noun - an event that results in a transformation
- noun - a change in the units or form of an expression: "conversion from Fahrenheit to Centigrade"
- noun - a successful free throw or try for point after a touchdown
- noun - a spiritual enlightenment causing a person to lead a new life
- noun - (psychiatry) a defense mechanism represses emotional conflicts which are then converted into physical symptoms that have no organic basis
- noun - a change of religion
- noun - interchange of subject and predicate of a proposition
- noun - act of exchanging one type of money or security for another
- noun - the act of changing from one use or function or purpose to another
- The act of converting.
- The state of being converted.
- A change in which one adopts a new religion, faith, or belief.
- Something that is changed from one use, function, or purpose to another.
- The unlawful appropriation of another’s property.
- The changing of real property to personal property or vice versa.
- The exchange of one type of security or currency for another.
- The interchange of the subject and predicate of a proposition.
- A score made on a try for a point or points after a touchdown.
- A defense mechanism in which repressed ideas, conflicts, or impulses are manifested by various bodily symptoms, such as paralysis or breathing difficulties, that have no physical cause.
There are 10 letters in CONVERSION: C E I N N O O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVERSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONVERSION plus a wildcard: CONVERSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONVERSION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words