Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONVENTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVENTION exist?
Definitions of CONVENTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a large formal assembly
- noun - something regarded as a normative example
- noun - (diplomacy) an international agreement
- noun - orthodoxy as a consequence of being conventional
- noun - the act of convening
- A formal meeting of members, representatives, or delegates, as of a political party, fraternal society, profession, or industry.
- The body of persons attending such an assembly: called the convention to order.
- An agreement between states, sides, or military forces, especially an international agreement dealing with a specific subject, such as the treatment of prisoners of war.
- General agreement on or acceptance of certain practices or attitudes: By convention, north is at the top of most maps.
- A practice or procedure widely observed in a group, especially to facilitate social interaction; a custom: the convention of shaking hands.
- A widely used and accepted device or technique, as in drama, literature, or painting: the theatrical convention of the aside.
There are 10 letters in CONVENTION: C E I N N N O O T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVENTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONVENTION plus a wildcard: CONVENTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONVENTION
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONVENTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.