Is CONVENTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONVENTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large formal assembly
- noun - something regarded as a normative example
- noun - (diplomacy) an international agreement
- noun - orthodoxy as a consequence of being conventional
- noun - the act of convening
- A formal meeting of members, representatives, or delegates, as of a political party, fraternal society, profession, or industry.
- The body of persons attending such an assembly: called the convention to order.
- An agreement between states, sides, or military forces, especially an international agreement dealing with a specific subject, such as the treatment of prisoners of war.
- General agreement on or acceptance of certain practices or attitudes: By convention, north is at the top of most maps.
- A practice or procedure widely observed in a group, especially to facilitate social interaction; a custom: the convention of shaking hands.
- A widely used and accepted device or technique, as in drama, literature, or painting: the theatrical convention of the aside.
There are 10 letters in CONVENTION: C E I N N N O O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVENTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONVENTION, to go: CONVENTION?
Rearrange the letters in CONVENTION and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of CONVENTION
9 letters out of CONVENTION
8 letters out of CONVENTION
7 letters out of CONVENTION
6 letters out of CONVENTION
5 letters out of CONVENTION
4 letters out of CONVENTION
3 letters out of CONVENTION
2 letters out of CONVENTION
Contextual use of CONVENTION
What's nearby CONVENTION
Lookup in Wiki for CONVENTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONVENTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONVENTION"