Scrabble word: CONTRIVANCES
Is CONTRIVANCES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONTRIVANCES in dictionaries:
- noun - a device or control that is very useful for a particular job
- noun - the faculty of contriving
- noun - an elaborate or deceitful scheme contrived to deceive or evade
- noun - an artificial or unnatural or obviously contrived arrangement of details or parts etc.
- noun - any improvised arrangement for temporary use
- noun - the act of devising something
There are 12 letters in CONTRIVANCES: A C C E I N N O R S T V
Click to search all anagrams of CONTRIVANCES plus a wildcard: CONTRIVANCES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTRIVANCES
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTRIVANCES
Lookup in Wiki for CONTRIVANCES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.