Scrabble word: CONTRIBUTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTRIBUTION exist?
Definitions of CONTRIBUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the part played by a person in bringing about a result
- noun - a voluntary gift (as of money or service or ideas) made to some worthwhile cause
- noun - act of giving in common with others for a common purpose especially to a charity
- noun - an amount of money contributed
- noun - a writing for publication especially one of a collection of writings as an article or story
- The act of contributing.
- A payment exacted for a special purpose; an impost or a levy.
There are 12 letters in CONTRIBUTION: B C I I N N O O R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTRIBUTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTRIBUTION plus a wildcard: CONTRIBUTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTRIBUTION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTRIBUTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.