Scrabble word: CONTRABAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTRABAND exist?
Definitions of CONTRABAND in dictionaries:
- noun - goods whose importation or exportation or possession is prohibited by law
- adj - distributed or sold illicitly
- Goods prohibited by law or treaty from being imported or exported.
- Illegal traffic in contraband; smuggling.
- Smuggled goods.
- Goods that may be seized and confiscated by a belligerent if shipped to another belligerent by a neutral.
- Prohibited from being imported or exported.
There are 10 letters in CONTRABAND: A A B C D N N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTRABAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTRABAND plus a wildcard: CONTRABAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTRABAND
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words