Scrabble word: CONTRABAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTRABAND exist?
Definitions of CONTRABAND in dictionaries:
- noun - goods whose importation or exportation or possession is prohibited by law
- adj - distributed or sold illicitly
- Goods prohibited by law or treaty from being imported or exported.
- Illegal traffic in contraband; smuggling.
- Smuggled goods.
- Goods that may be seized and confiscated by a belligerent if shipped to another belligerent by a neutral.
- Prohibited from being imported or exported.