Scrabble word: CONTRABAND
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTRABAND exist?
Definitions of CONTRABAND in dictionaries:
- noun - goods whose importation or exportation or possession is prohibited by law
- adj - distributed or sold illicitly
- Goods prohibited by law or treaty from being imported or exported.
- Illegal traffic in contraband; smuggling.
- Smuggled goods.
- Goods that may be seized and confiscated by a belligerent if shipped to another belligerent by a neutral.
- Prohibited from being imported or exported.
There are 10 letters in CONTRABAND: A A B C D N N O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTRABAND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTRABAND plus a wildcard: CONTRABAND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTRABAND
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTRABAND
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.