Scrabble word: CONTINUATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTINUATION exist?
Definitions of CONTINUATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of continuing an activity without interruption
- noun - a part added to a book or play that continues and extends it
- noun - a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive a line as continuing its established direction
- noun - the consequence of being lengthened in duration
- The act or fact of continuing.
- The state of being continued.
- An extension by which something is carried to a further point.
- A resumption after an interruption.