Scrabble word: CONTINUATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTINUATION exist?
Definitions of CONTINUATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of continuing an activity without interruption
- noun - a part added to a book or play that continues and extends it
- noun - a Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive a line as continuing its established direction
- noun - the consequence of being lengthened in duration
- The act or fact of continuing.
- The state of being continued.
- An extension by which something is carried to a further point.
- A resumption after an interruption.
There are 12 letters in CONTINUATION: A C I I N N N O O T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTINUATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTINUATION plus a wildcard: CONTINUATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTINUATION
12 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTINUATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.