Scrabble word: CONTIGUOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTIGUOUS exist?
Definitions of CONTIGUOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - very close or connected in space or time
- adj - connecting without a break
- adj - having a common boundary or edge
- Sharing an edge or boundary; touching.
- Neighboring; adjacent.
- Connecting without a break: the 48 contiguous states.
- Connected in time; uninterrupted: served two contiguous terms in office.
There are 10 letters in CONTIGUOUS: C G I N O O S T U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTIGUOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTIGUOUS plus a wildcard: CONTIGUOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTIGUOUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTIGUOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.