Scrabble word: CONTERMINOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTERMINOUS exist?
Definitions of CONTERMINOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - connecting without a break
- adj - having a common boundary or edge
- adj - being of equal extent or scope or duration
- Having a boundary in common; contiguous.
- Contained in the same boundaries; coextensive.
- Having the same scope, range of meaning, or extent in time.
There are 12 letters in CONTERMINOUS: C E I M N N O O R S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTERMINOUS plus a wildcard: CONTERMINOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTERMINOUS
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTERMINOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.