Scrabble word: CONTAINMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTAINMENT exist?
Definitions of CONTAINMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a policy of creating strategic alliances in order to check the expansion of a hostile power or ideology or to force it to negotiate peacefully
- noun - (physics) a system designed to prevent the accidental release of radioactive material from a reactor
- noun - the act of containing
- The act or condition of containing.
- A policy of checking the expansion or influence of a hostile power or ideology, as by the creation of strategic alliances or support of client states in areas of conflict or unrest.
- A structure or system designed to prevent the accidental release of radioactive materials from a reactor.
There are 11 letters in CONTAINMENT: A C E I M N N N O T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTAINMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTAINMENT plus a wildcard: CONTAINMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTAINMENT
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTAINMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.