Scrabble word: CONTAGIOUS
Is CONTAGIOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONTAGIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - easily diffused or spread as from one person to another
- adj - (of disease) capable of being transmitted by infection
- Of or relating to contagion.
- Transmissible by direct or indirect contact; communicable: a contagious disease.
- Capable of transmitting disease; carrying a disease: stayed at home until he was no longer contagious.
- Spreading or tending to spread from one to another; infectious: a contagious smile.
There are 10 letters in CONTAGIOUS: A C G I N O O S T U
Click to search all anagrams of CONTAGIOUS plus a wildcard: CONTAGIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTAGIOUS
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTAGIOUS
Lookup in Wiki for CONTAGIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.