Scrabble word: CONTAGION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTAGION exist?
Definitions of CONTAGION in dictionaries:
- noun - any disease easily transmitted by contact
- noun - an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
- noun - the communication of an attitude or emotional state among a number of people
- Disease transmission by direct or indirect contact.
- A disease that is or may be transmitted by direct or indirect contact; a contagious disease.
- See contagium.
- A harmful, corrupting influence: feared that violence on television was a contagion affecting young viewers.
- The tendency to spread, as of a doctrine, influence, or emotional state.