Scrabble word: CONTAGION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONTAGION exist?
Definitions of CONTAGION in dictionaries:
- noun - any disease easily transmitted by contact
- noun - an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
- noun - the communication of an attitude or emotional state among a number of people
- Disease transmission by direct or indirect contact.
- A disease that is or may be transmitted by direct or indirect contact; a contagious disease.
- See contagium.
- A harmful, corrupting influence: feared that violence on television was a contagion affecting young viewers.
- The tendency to spread, as of a doctrine, influence, or emotional state.
There are 9 letters in CONTAGION: A C G I N N O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONTAGION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONTAGION plus a wildcard: CONTAGION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONTAGION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONTAGION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.