Scrabble word: CONSUMERISM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSUMERISM exist?
Definitions of CONSUMERISM in dictionaries:
- noun - the theory that an increasing consumption of goods is economically beneficial
- noun - a movement advocating greater protection of the interests of consumers
- The movement seeking to protect and inform consumers by requiring such practices as honest packaging and advertising, product guarantees, and improved safety standards.
- The theory that a progressively greater consumption of goods is economically beneficial.
- Attachment to materialistic values or possessions: deplored the rampant consumerism of contemporary society.
There are 11 letters in CONSUMERISM: C E I M M N O R S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSUMERISM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSUMERISM plus a wildcard: CONSUMERISM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSUMERISM
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSUMERISM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.