Scrabble word: CONSTRUCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSTRUCTION exist?
Definitions of CONSTRUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of constructing something
- noun - a group of words that form a constituent of a sentence and are considered as a single unit
- noun - the creation of a construct
- noun - a thing constructed
- noun - drawing a figure satisfying certain conditions as part of solving a problem or proving a theorem
- noun - an interpretation of a text or action
- noun - the commercial activity involved in repairing old structures or constructing new ones
- The act or process of constructing.
- The art, trade, or work of building: an engineer trained in highway construction; worked in construction for seven years.
- A structure, such as a building, framework, or model.
- Something fashioned or devised systematically: a nation that was glorious in its historical construction.
- An artistic composition using various materials; an assemblage or a collage.
- The way in which something is built or put together: a shelter of simple construction.
- The interpretation or explanation given to an expression or a statement: I was inclined to put a favorable construction on his reply.
- The arrangement of words to form a meaningful phrase, clause, or sentence.
- A group of words so arranged.
There are 12 letters in CONSTRUCTION: C C I N N O O R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSTRUCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSTRUCTION plus a wildcard: CONSTRUCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSTRUCTION
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSTRUCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.