Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONSTRUCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSTRUCT exist?
Definitions of CONSTRUCT in dictionaries:
- noun - an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances
- verb - make by combining materials and parts
- verb - put together out of artificial or natural components or parts
- verb - draw with suitable instruments and under specified conditions
- verb - create by linking linguistic units
- verb - create by organizing and linking ideas, arguments, or concepts
- verb - reassemble mentally
- To form by assembling or combining parts; build.
- To create (an argument or a sentence, for example) by systematically arranging ideas or terms.
- To draw (a geometric figure) that meets specific requirements, usually with instruments limited to a straightedge and compass.
- Something formed or constructed from parts.
- A concept, model, or schematic idea: a theoretical construct of the atom.
- A concrete image or idea: “[He] began to shift focus from the haunted constructs of terror in his early work” (Stephen Koch).
There are 9 letters in CONSTRUCT: C C N O R S T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSTRUCT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSTRUCT plus a wildcard: CONSTRUCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSTRUCT
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSTRUCT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.