Is CONSTRUCT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONSTRUCT in various dictionaries:
- noun - an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances
- verb - make by combining materials and parts
- verb - put together out of artificial or natural components or parts
- verb - draw with suitable instruments and under specified conditions
- verb - create by linking linguistic units
- verb - create by organizing and linking ideas, arguments, or concepts
- verb - reassemble mentally
- To form by assembling or combining parts; build.
- To create (an argument or a sentence, for example) by systematically arranging ideas or terms.
- To draw (a geometric figure) that meets specific requirements, usually with instruments limited to a straightedge and compass.
- Something formed or constructed from parts.
- A concept, model, or schematic idea: a theoretical construct of the atom.
- A concrete image or idea: “[He] began to shift focus from the haunted constructs of terror in his early work” (Stephen Koch).
There are 9 letters in CONSTRUCT: C C N O R S T T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSTRUCT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONSTRUCT, to go: CONSTRUCT?
Rearrange the letters in CONSTRUCT and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CONSTRUCT
7 letters out of CONSTRUCT
6 letters out of CONSTRUCT
5 letters out of CONSTRUCT
4 letters out of CONSTRUCT
3 letters out of CONSTRUCT
2 letters out of CONSTRUCT
Contextual use of CONSTRUCT
What's nearby CONSTRUCT
Lookup in Wiki for CONSTRUCT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONSTRUCT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONSTRUCT"