Scrabble word: CONSTRUCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSTRUCT exist?
Definitions of CONSTRUCT in dictionaries:
- noun - an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances
- verb - make by combining materials and parts
- verb - put together out of artificial or natural components or parts
- verb - draw with suitable instruments and under specified conditions
- verb - create by linking linguistic units
- verb - create by organizing and linking ideas, arguments, or concepts
- verb - reassemble mentally
- To form by assembling or combining parts; build.
- To create (an argument or a sentence, for example) by systematically arranging ideas or terms.
- To draw (a geometric figure) that meets specific requirements, usually with instruments limited to a straightedge and compass.
- Something formed or constructed from parts.
- A concept, model, or schematic idea: a theoretical construct of the atom.
- A concrete image or idea: “[He] began to shift focus from the haunted constructs of terror in his early work” (Stephen Koch).