Scrabble word: CONSTITUTION
Is CONSTITUTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONSTITUTION in dictionaries:
- noun - law determining the fundamental political principles of a government
- noun - the act of forming or establishing something
- noun - the constitution written at the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia in 1787 and subsequently ratified by the original thirteen states
- noun - the way in which someone or something is composed
- noun - a United States 44-gun frigate that was one of the first three naval ships built by the United States
- The act or process of composing, setting up, or establishing.
- The composition or structure of something; makeup.
- The system of fundamental laws and principles that prescribes the nature, functions, and limits of a government or another institution.
- The document on which such a system is recorded.
There are 12 letters in CONSTITUTION: C I I N N O O S T T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSTITUTION
Click to search all anagrams of CONSTITUTION plus a wildcard: CONSTITUTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSTITUTION
12 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSTITUTION
Lookup in Wiki for CONSTITUTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.