Scrabble word: CONSORTIUM
Is CONSORTIUM valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONSORTIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - an association of companies for some definite purpose
- An association or a combination, as of businesses, financial institutions, or investors, for the purpose of engaging in a joint venture.
- A cooperative arrangement among groups or institutions: a library consortium.
- An association or a society.
- The right of a spouse to the company of, help of, affection of, and sexual relations with his or her mate.
There are 10 letters in CONSORTIUM: C I M N O O R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSORTIUM
Click to search all anagrams of CONSORTIUM plus a wildcard: CONSORTIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSORTIUM
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSORTIUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.