Scrabble word: CONSISTENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSISTENT exist?
Definitions of CONSISTENT in dictionaries:
- adj - (sometimes followed by `with') in agreement or consistent or reliable
- adj - capable of being reproduced
- adj - marked by an orderly, logical, and aesthetically consistent relation of parts
- adj - the same throughout in structure or composition
- In agreement; compatible: The testimony was consistent with the known facts.
- Being in agreement with itself; coherent and uniform: a consistent pattern of behavior.
- Reliable; steady: demonstrated a consistent ability to impress the critics.
- Having at least one common solution, as of two or more equations or inequalities.
There are 10 letters in CONSISTENT: C E I N N O S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSISTENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSISTENT plus a wildcard: CONSISTENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSISTENT
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSISTENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.