Scrabble word: CONSISTENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSISTENCY exist?
Definitions of CONSISTENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - the property of holding together and retaining its shape
- noun - a harmonious uniformity or agreement among things or parts
- noun - logical coherence and accordance with the facts
- noun - (logic) an attribute of a logical system that is so constituted that none of the propositions deducible from the axioms contradict one another
- Agreement or logical coherence among things or parts: a rambling argument that lacked any consistency.
- Correspondence among related aspects; compatibility: questioned the consistency of the administration’s actions with its stated policy.
- Reliability or uniformity of successive results or events: pitched with remarkable consistency throughout the season.
- Degree or texture of density, firmness, or viscosity: beat the mixture to the consistency of soft butter.
There are 11 letters in CONSISTENCY: C C E I N N O S S T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONSISTENCY plus a wildcard: CONSISTENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSISTENCY
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSISTENCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.